Skip to main content

Click Earners Review

Taking the daily commute from the daily routine and working if you want could be a dream become a reality right? Especially if you're earning enough to accomplish and buy anything you want.

If you think Click Earners is your ride to earning money online I definitely suggest you check out this review first. 

Some people desire to start a business online and be their own boss like with affiliate marketing, others choose to still work under someone. Both possess some pros and cons and it certainly boils down from what floats your boat. 

If you decide on the latter and consider ClickEarners to find the right boss, you're set for some major blow. The good thing is, you can steer clear of the catastrophe after looking over this review. 

What is Clickearners About?

Clickearners. com is an on line platform where find act as an on line assistant, complete various tasks such as for example data entry or surveys to earn an income online, and basically work online as long as you have an internet connection.

The web site claims as you are able to set your personal working hours, work from anywhere you need, and that you don't need any particular skills, abilities, or background.

In the beginning glance, it appears as though a legitimate platform like Fiverr, or Upwork, doesn't it?

Nevertheless you see, ClickEarners.com isn't what it appears to be. It is actually a digital product from ClickBank.com. Quite simply, you need to pay a fee to access the “platform” and resources.

And you see, this really is where the very first of numerous problems lie. The owners of this site are charging you a fee to obtain access.

There's no free trial offer or anything of that kind, which is really a red flag!

If I recall correctly, virtual assistant platforms are absolve to join.

They generate income by charging a fee for processing the applying once you find work, not before!

If you wish to work via ClickEarners , you must shell out $27 one-time (plus upsells), to access these freelance jobs.

But what's the point when you are able get the same work on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc?

In my opinion, ClickEarners.com is just another website that has found its solution to charging people as you and me for a virtually bogus service.

Having said that, i'd like to explain to you how it certainly works next portion of my review.

How Does Clickearners.com Actually Work?

To generate income as a digital assistant on Clickearners.com, you need to do the next:

First, you have to join up an account with them. Activate your account and login to the members area. Then follow the instructions to start working and earning.

There are a selection of jobs to pick from such as for example product testing, surveys, typing and writing, data entry, online research, social media management and others.

They will provide several guides for you really to act as a digital assistant. Then when you need to utilize for a job and click it, it'll redirect one to other freelance sites.
Meaning Clickearners.com actually doesn't have jobs listed on the site, it's just a directory.

So there is no reason to pay them a fee. You can apply for anyone jobs on the external freelancing websites for free. Clickearners.com is merely redirecting one to those websites.

This will be a red flag when you are paying a fee for nothing.

Who is ClickEarners for?

They claim that it's proper who's seeking to generate income online as a digital assistant. Your skills and background are not relevant as long as you're willing to accomplish the work.

However, I believe Clickearners.com is the best for the owner who's, in addition, anonymous, that is another sign of a scam in progress.

If you proceed through my blog, you'll notice many scams that utilize the same tactics to obtain customers. Some examples are 24/7 Wealth Club and Affiliate Millionaire Club.

Final Words And Honest Recommendation

In my opinion, ClickEarners is not really a trust worthy or legit website. Having said that, I don't recommend it to you.

I did all I possibly could to verify it is not really a scam. I joined the site. Browesed the jobs (there weren't any!). I even tried to locate at least one person who made it with this site.

What got me mad was the fact I possibly could get the same information on the internet free of charge!

So after all my research, I chose to cancel my membership and require a refund.

The good thing was that ClickBank gave me my money back a matter of days. So at the conclusion, I walked away with no scratch.

So the help you save from the same experience, once again, I don't recommend this website.

Thanks for reading my Clickearners review. I am hoping you've got all you had been looking for.

Comments